The Digital Innovation Hub Industry 4.0 (DIHBU) is a joint initiative of the best industrial companies, R&D centers and entities with capacity in industrial digitization solutions. DIHBU was born in 2019 and its gobernance model is a Private non-profit Association.
DIHBU is a fully operational regional DIH located in Burgos (Castilla y León, Spain), focused on Industry 4.0, that provides technical support in industrial digitization solutions. DIHBU is a member of DIGIS3 European Digital Innovation Hub, supported by EU and the Spanish Government (2023-2025).
The DIHBU association integrates currently 28 members: Large industries, SMEs, Knowledge centers, IT Providers, startups, and key agents. We operate as a connector between the different players of the ecosystem for the digitization of the regional industry.
Main technologies addressed
- Industrial Sensors / IIoT / Electronics Control Systems / Neuromorphic HW
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial Robotics
- Big Data
- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality for industry
- Cyber-physical systems / Digital Twins
- Manufacturing industry
- Logistics and Transport
- Pharma/Food /Chemical
- Smart infrastructures
- Sustainability / Green energy
- IT Advanced services / Engineering
DIHBU Services Catalogue
- Industry 4.0 neutral consulting
- Testing and Experimentation
- Demonstrators of enabling technologies
- Technological Dissemination and Training
- Support for startups
- Support to finance
- Ecosystem Services
The main role in the Eagle project of the DIHBU is being a relevant stakeholder for maximizing the impact of the proyect by disseminteing the Project within the networks we belong or collaborate with.